Oh yes folks that is a slap watch! How cool is that? The 80's in me is jumping up and down screaming.
They are even giving some away on other blogs. not mine :(
1. Wrap yarn around extended hand, about 50 times or until yarn wrapping is thick around hand.
2. Introduce 3 pipe cleaners (about 4" long each) through yarn wrapping, letting them stick out each side.
3. Use a long piece of yarn (about 5" long) to tie yarn wrapping at the center, together with pipe cleaners. Have someone help you tie wrapping and cleaners tightly so the cleaners won't come out or move.
4. Take out your hand and cut the ends of the wrapping and mess up yarn ends to make it look like a pompom. Bend pipe cleaners down to make the spider's legs.
5. Glue the wiggly eyes to the front of the spider... that's it!